The Video Account Manager will work with his accounts to conduct daily analysis to perform and achieve effective growth of his accounts, track post-launch performance, provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to partners.
- Manage day-to-day operations, including campaign setup, verification and optimization, track campaign delivery, and monitor performance.
- Turn data-driven conclusions into action items and execute efficiently to reach successful results.
- Manage and grow relationships with partners
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively up-sell and grow the partnership
- Work closely with internal department teams as the liaison for all business and technical issues and opportunities
- Troubleshoot any technical issues with the assistance of the technical operations team
- Strong analytical skills
- High interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced and multi-faceted environment
- English – MUST
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- Previous experience in the Video ad-tech industry – Advantage
- Tech oriented – Advantage