A growing startup in the field of Connected TVs and Over The Top devices (app development and an SDK data tool), is looking for a talented and experienced Product\Project Manager to own and lead product initiatives.
We are located in the pretty North of Israel, next to the Kineret, at Park Eddison. There is fixability working from home part of the week.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining and owning the product operational process, Go To Market initiatives, collaborate with the team and execute against specific landmarks.
The successful candidate will have deep experience working with engineering, design and content teams. This role will offer significant value to the organization by improving the power of our streaming platforms to support the many products and services that are built upon it.
Candidates currently working in ad technology, in product marketing or product management, or program operations roles are preferred.
- Hands-on experience across the entire product lifecycle including: defining product needs, prioritization, pre/post-launch execution
- Ability to perform product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Commercial product or program management experience, particularly with demonstrated leadership in the management of a product through the software development lifecycle, from conception to launch to ongoing performance measurement and optimization
- 2-3 years of experience in delivering working software
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for identifying key problems that are faced by the business, by the market and by current technologies.
- Incisive decision-making skills
- An egoless, team player
- A self-starter that can work independently and multi-task effectively
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Candidates with experience working in ad technology, preferably in TV or streaming video roles are preferred
- App store management \ processes
- OTT Connected TV / Smart TV / Embedded Devices app development experience
- AWS / Google Cloud experience
- CDN knowledge